Any  citizen or permanent resident of Canada who is  at least 18 years old,  can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada under the Family Class. These can be:

  • your spouse,
  • your conjugal or common-law partner,
  • your dependent child (this includes an adopted child) or
  • other eligible relatives.

Once your family member has been approved as a permanent resident, they can live, study and work in Canada.

Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children

Contact us today to find out if you are eligible to sponsor your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or dependent children to come to Canada as permanent residents.

Sponsor your parents and grandparents

Contact us today to find out how you you may be able to sponsor your parents or grandparents to become permanent residents under the Family Class.

Your parents and grandparents may also be eligible to visit Canada for up to two years at a time under the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.

Sponsor your adopted children and other eligible relatives

You may be able to sponsor an adopted child and other relatives to become a permanent resident under the Family Class. Contact us today  to find out more.