Express Entry Program
Most Canadian provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada. To qualify individuals must have the skills, education and work experience so that you can contribute to the economy of that province or territory.
HOW DO YOU QUALIFY?
To apply under the Provincial Nominee Program, you must be nominated by a specific Canadian province or territory, then
We apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for you to become a permanent resident of Canada.
Each participating province and territory has its own nomination guidelines. These guidelines can change without notice. Therefore if you are interested in a particular province then you should discuss this with us and we will provide you with the most up-to-date information.
Our role is to ensure that you are nominated by submitting a complete and accurate application on your behalf.
If you are interested in the PNP , follow these steps below:
- Determine your eligibility by completing our online application form
Find out if you are eligible under the Provincial Nominee Programme
- We will respond to you to advise if you are eligible.
An email will be sent
- Telephone/ In office Meeting with our Immigration Lawyer – Deidre Powell
- Discuss our retainer agreement, fees and what to expect
- Pay the requisite fee
We have various payment methods
- Processing of your application
- We will open your file and submit a detailed list of documents to submit so that we may process your application on your behalf.
- After we submit your application we provide you with the next steps
- We will guide you with what to expect after we submit your application under the PNP
- Preparation transition as a Permanent Resident
We prepare you and provide information on what to expect as a Permanent resident and life in Canada