Express Entry Program
Federal skilled workers (FSW) are chosen as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in our economy. We will assess applicants based on:
- English and/or French skills,
- work experience, and
- other factors that have been shown to help you prosper in Canada.
The rules to apply as an FSW can change from time to time without notice. We will keep you up to date of these changes.
If you are interested in the Express Entry system follow these simple steps:
- Determine your eligibility by completing our online application form
Find out if you are eligible to come to Canada as a FSW.
- We will respond to you to advise if you are eligible.
An email will be sent
- Telephone/ In office Meeting with our Immigration Lawyer – Deidre Powell
Discuss our retainer agreement, fees and what to expect
- Pay the requisite fee
We have various payment methods including payment via international credit card.
- Processing of your application
- We will open your file and submit a detailed list of documents to submit to us.
- After we submit your application we provide you with the next steps
- We will guide you with what to expect after you apply to come to Canada.
- Preparation for arrival
We prepare you and provide information on what to expect when you arrive in Canada.
Note: Applications will be submitted for all provinces except Quebec. The province of Quebec is responsible for selecting its own skilled workers. If you plan on living in Quebec, discuss this with us.