Express Entry Program
Have you lived in Canada for some time?
Do you have good English or French skills?
Do you have Canadian work experience?
Have you studied in Canada?
Then Canadian Experience Class (CEC) was created to help people like you take part in the Canadian economy and grant you permanent residence.
If you are a foreign worker or a foreign student and have skilled work experience in Canada, you may be in a good position to move from temporary to permanent residence under the CEC programme.
If you are interested in the CEC follow these simple steps
- Determine your eligibility by completing our online application form
Find out if you are eligible to stay in/ come to Canada based on your experience
- We will respond to you to advise if you are eligible or steps to take to become eligible.
An email will be sent
- Telephone/ In office Meeting with our Immigration Lawyer – Deidre Powell
- Discuss our retainer agreement, fees and what to expect
- Pay the requisite fee
We have various payment methods
- Processing of your application
- We will open your file and submit a detailed list of documents to submit so that we may process your application on your behalf.
- After we submit your application we provide you with the next steps
- We will guide you with what to expect after we submit your application under CEC
- Preparation transition as a Permanent Resident
We prepare you and provide information on what to expect as a Permanent resident